Benefits AnalystSanta Ana, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-866979
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Benefits Analyst.
$24 - $26 / hour
Rich benefits, PTO + sick and personal time, 401(k) company match, employee discount perk program, and so much more...
- Provide assistance with benefits administration of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and retirement plans on a daily basis.
- Billing and reconciliation of benefit carriers which requires strong analysis and excel spreadsheet knowledge, vlookup and pivot tables.
- Assist with ongoing and Open Enrollment set up of benefit offerings and pricing.
- Assist with carrier file feed error resolutions, research, set up, and maintenance.
- Customer service, research and resolution with employee inquiries, carrier/file auditing, HRIS and Benefits systems maintenance/data entry of new enrollments and benefit changes.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Vice President, Benefits.
- Assist with monthly compliance and payroll reporting.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 3-5 years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment. In addition, we seek the following:
- Excellent demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive information in a strictly confidential manner, exhibiting a high degree of ethics, professionalism and service orientation in all activities and all interactions with internal and external individuals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/ Outlook), and internet and website navigation required. Analytical and technical support in the delivery of benefit administration. Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Must be a proactive problem solver and team player, with an above-average attention to detail and accuracy. Must exhibit a high degree of flexibility and initiative, with the ability to effectively operate with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to support requests from multiple individuals, effectively prioritizing tasks in order to ensure all activities are accomplished within established deadlines.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, ACA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, and DOL requirements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Willingness to take direction and critical feedback, and adapt to improve skills and effectiveness with a positive attitude.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.