Senior Finance Manager, FP&ASanta Ana, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-828037
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal Security is looking to hire a Senior FP&A Manager to be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. This position is responsible for playing a key role as a strategic business partner in supporting the annual planning process, quarterly forecasting, and monthly/weekly management reporting and analysis for the consolidated company results. The Senior FP&A Manager will be reporting to the VP FP&A and will work closely with the Financial Planning Director and the regional financial leaders to help in delivering the financial targets for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares monthly financial summary presentations for sponsors
- Manages quarterly forecasting process and consolidation
- Develop annual operating plan and interface with the field organization to help optimize business needs
- Work with financial sponsors to support capital raising
- Develops world class financial reporting, giving management transparent reporting of results and forecasts
- Perform financial analysis for business profitability
- Consolidates financials across multiple regions and businesses
- Continues to develop best in class department and processes
- Provides insightful decision support to drive sales and profits higher
- Interacts with divisional controllers to ensure consolidation of financials are accurate
- Drives cross functional projects to enhance EBITDA
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university required, MBA highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate finance, FP&A, or strategy. Candidates with 2-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience will also be considered.
- Experience developing 5-year plan operating model (IS, BS, CF) highly preferred
- Experience working with ERP and EPM/CPM systems is a plus
- Proven track record of business success, achievement, and promotion
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent grasp of corporate FP&A fundamentals, familiarity with accounting
- Experience working at a PE backed and/or public company is a plus
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player required.