Senior Staff AccountantSanta Ana, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-830826
Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services.
All full-time positions offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.
The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles to all company financial activities and subsequently providing analysis, reporting, and guidance to management.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 (five) years of experience as a Staff Accountant
- Work history must include working remotely with teams in different parts of the country
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Compile, analyze, and document business transactions; record general ledger entries
- Implement all accounting transactions, including adjustments, reclassifications, add-backs, etc.; submit trial balances to AUS accounting monthly
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepare accounting reports, balance sheet, profit, and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret financial information to managerial staff
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.