Strategy and Operations AnalystSanta Ana, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-802386
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Security is looking to hire aStrategy and Operations Analystto be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. This position will be a core member of the Corporate Strategy team. Activities will include executing analyses, developing proposed action items, and leading initiatives related to margin improvement, integration support, and operational support to the field.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts advanced analytics using Excel, SQL, and other software as needed.
- Develops reports and output using PowerPoint.
- Leads initiatives developed by the Corporate Strategy team.
- Provides support to the Corporate Strategy team across a variety of initiatives and, as needed, coordinates directly with field personnel. This job will require flexibility given the broad purview of the Strategy team; priorities of the Strategy & Operations Analyst will shift as needed.
- Outstanding performance in undergraduate studies; Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- At least 1 year of analyst work experience
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred; willingness to learn is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.