OIC Intelligence AnalystScottsdale, Arizona Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning Req ID: 2023-1024925 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Start Your Career With A Growing Company Today!
Interviews Available Daily!
3 Years of Experience Required!
- No Guard Card? No Problem! We can assist with obtaining a Guard Card at no cost to the applicant!
- Uniforms and Equipment provided at no cost
- Permanent, Full Time, Excellent Benefits, Career Progression
- Day /Overnight / Afternoon Shifts Available
- Pay Rate: $73,507.20
- Paid Training
Allied Universal is looking to hire a OIC Intelligence Analyst. The Operational Intelligence Center is a sophisticated command type center focused on customer service to retail centers across North America. This position is responsible for providing social media monitoring, information collection, analyzing, and dissemination in a timely manner to key stakeholders. Intelligence analysts must use the full range of intelligence community sources and products to identify/assess threats to the organization/sector, prepare studies and assessments of threats, potential threats, and threat-related trends using sophisticated collection/research methodologies, and work with customized targeting infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities. Personnel works closely with open-source intelligence, grey literature, law enforcement, and social media. Analysts should be able to compile all- source data from multiple databases and source repositories to develop representations of areas of interest or specific locations related to a target or subject of study. Additionally, analysts must compose analytical intelligence reports, graphics, and briefings and develop and present all-source analysis products. Products will be generated in response to requests for information or by initiative.
- Collaborate and liaise with government and private sector intelligence organizations to collate the essential information to develop and provide a comprehensive risk profile to business landscape
- Proof-read and finalize briefings, white papers, executive summaries, attend meetings and perform other tasks that communicate and execute plans for OIC Management and/or client contacts
- Responsible for mentoring and management of team members; proof and edit work product; provide additional analysis/augment reports
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analytical and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research, investigative sufficiency, and professional quality; edit and correct, as necessary and disseminate to decision makers
- Implement/initiate actions taken by the business in response to either localized and/or global risk indicators
- Maintain the confidentiality of policy and procedure documentation, emergency response and notification information, administrative material, and database information
- Monitoring of social outlets through queries defined for national security and threats against the assets
- Monitoring of live intelligence streams
- Monitor protests and demonstrations that may impact assets, provide appropriate warning to stakeholders about relevant protest and demonstrations, and produce summaries and/or bulletins as needed
- Identify news, social media, law enforcement and emergency management sources and contacts for each property in assigned region
- Informing key personnel of critical information and incidents that have a direct or indirect implication for stakeholders and assets
- Provide timely communications and actionable intelligence to support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property, and infrastructure as it relates to interests and/or entities
- Can work 12-hour shifts up to 14 days during special events, shortfalls, high traffic periods (Thanksgiving/Black Friday holiday weekend), and during emergency operations
- Ability to come into work early, stay past regularly scheduled time, and/or work on off days when necessary to ensure the center meets contractually obligated requirements per the client
- Serve as the hub for the monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business
- Post bulletins that benefit our client and national security providers
- Review special events and large-scale events that may impact the properties
- Develop threat assessments as guidance to management, corporate security, and national security providers
- Develop bulletins which alert stakeholders to new developments or trends that may have an impact on assets
- Review Homeland Security and associated portals for new developments
- Review incident reports helping identify any activity that should be classified as suspicious activity reports
- Review past incidents to develop indicators, warnings, and mitigation strategies
- Review related sectors of critical infrastructure to help protect stakeholders (i.e., transportation)
- Understand and interpret data regarding criminal and safety incidents pertaining to the client’s properties
- Perform analysis, planning, and provide direction in order to ensure that the OIC is delivering maximum value to the business
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of five years’ relevant experience in intelligence at the local, state, or federal level
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and the ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Must be able to define problems, establish facts, and to include appropriate people in the decision-making process to draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and successfully handle competing deadlines.
- Working knowledge of the national, operational, and tactical intelligence methods.
- Must be creative and have the ability to look at problems from multiple vantage points.
- Familiarity with a full range of intelligence disciplines.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks as well as multi-task effectively.
- Must be able to recall and record essential details quickly.
- Must have the ability to use reference materials effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Must have the ability to manage information and technical security programs
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, intelligence-related automation, and communications capabilities, and quickly learn and operate several computer applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with managers as well as team members
- Advanced degree intelligence studies, national security, political science, international affairs, criminology, or other relevant education
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.