Badging Operator I - Tech CompanySeattle, Washington Position Type Full Time Shift Type Morning Req ID: 2022-772291 Work Days Available Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Corporate Security Badging Office – Badge Technician I
About the role:
The Badge Technician I is primarily responsible for: customer service support, facilities support, phone call service and trouble ticket resolution, and access management. While operating under close supervision of the Shift Supervisor, a Badge Technician I is expected to execute on a number of standard operating procedures independently to support corporate employees and affiliates on a regular basis.
This role will be working within a team of professionals in a fast-paced and complex environment to troubleshoot badging operations. Duties include but are not limited to: helping corporate employees and associates resolve their badging issues via phone, email, trouble ticketing, and in-person through a Walk-Up service. Various administrative badging duties require good judgment and creative problem solving in the absence of specific instructions with the combined perspective of excellent customer service and strong attention to detail as security specialists. The successful applicant will be comfortable with shift-based work, have direct day-to-day contact with our clients and will need: outstanding communication skills, an exceptional ability to multitask, a great attitude and work ethic, to be a self-reliant team player, and have the ability to leave a consistent positive impression with each and every interaction.
· Experience working with security access control as well as badging applications and/or software (Lenel)
· Have the ability to multitask, and remain cordial and professional in stressful situations
· Have excellent phone etiquette and people skills
· Be a proactive problem solver
· Be able to learn and apply standardized operating procedures to support issue resolution
· Need to have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
· Need to be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
· Ability to read, write, and speak clearly in English
· Type at least 35 wpm
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in badging, access control, security operations center, military TOC (or similar)
· Have an Associate’s degree
· Have supervisory experience, ideally in a security role
· Have previous experience in customer service or in an administrative position
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.