Security Operations Intelligence Center SupervisorSeattle, Washington Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-824637
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services , North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Allied Universal Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is looking for a Level 4 Supervisor for a Security Operations and Intelligence Center (SOIC) in Downtown Seattle, WA. This is a full-time position working primarily nights and weekends, 12-hour shifts to include weekdays, weekends and holidays. The Level 4 Supervisor is responsible for managing and leading a cross-functional team. The ideal candidate should posses the ability to assist and in the development and production of intelligence-driven support products that assess risks, analyzes data/information to mitigate vulnerabilities to the clients’ assets, operations, strategy and brand reputation. The Level 4 Supervisor must be a strong leader who has a passion for analysis, problem-solving and advising and informing decision-makers. This is a multi-functional role that collaborates closely with numerous internal and external stakeholders/partners. The main function of the Level 4 Supervisor is to guide SOIC Operations as well as motivate, inspire and lead a cohesive team in their duties. The Supervisor must be able to maintain a positive attitude and articulate thoughts, both verbally and written, in a clear, concise and respectable manner during normal day-to-day operations and times of increased frustration and stress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage employees to include scheduling, adjusting resources in response to changing requirements.
- Develop and produce intelligence-driven support products that assess risk, analyzes data/information to mitigate vulnerabilities to the clients, assets, operations, strategy and brand reputation.
- Manage and utilize CCTV, access control and alarm monitoring software and systems (Lenel, Convergent, Everbridge (PSIMS)), MS Office applications and visualization tools (to include building infographics) on a daily basis.
- Produce, review and approve criminal activity and incident reporting products for delivery to higher level supervisors and client leadership.
- Prepare and present briefings to management or targeted audience on a regular basis.
- Work with highly confidential/proprietary information on a daily basis.
- Complete multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Maintain proficiency with Web-based social media platforms, search tools, productivity applications, communication technology, the ability to utilize all available OSINT resources.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a supervisory position within:
- Law Enforcement (Dispatch Center, Records Management, Emergency Services, Specialized teams/Units, Analytical Sections).
- Military (S3 OIC/NCOIC, S2 NCOIC/OIC, Specialized Teams/Units, Analytical Sections, Operations).
- Interagency (FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, DHS, DOS, Federal Protective Services, Diplomatic Security).
- Other – GSOC, SOC, Emergency and Disaster Management, Communications and Dispatch Center.
- Strong leadership abilities and a passion for analysis, problem-solving and advising or informing decision-makers.
- Degree or equivalent: International Relations, Police Science, Business Management, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Security Studies, Emergency and Disaster Management, Security Management, or equivalent experience – this is preferred but not required.
- Experience in managing shift work employees to include scheduling, adjusting resources in response to changing requirements, monitoring pay and operate as a first and/or second line supervisor.
- Ability to work nights/weekends (primarily).
- Experience using CCTV and alarm monitoring software in coordination with a communications center or GSOC (SOC, JOC).
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
- Strong analytic, oral and written presentation skills to include the ability to deliver communications centered on a target audience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally or in writing in a clear and concise manner while in stressful situations.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools to include building infographics.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Trained in or familiar with Lenel, Convergent, Everbridge (PSIMS) is preferred.
- Experience or familiarity with corporate intelligence, military intelligence or government intelligence agencies is preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
$37 per hour
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.