Vendor Escort Tech - E Commerce HeadquartersSeattle, Washington Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID: 2022-793512 Work Days Available Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Corporate Security Badging Office Vendor Escort Program Technician
The Vendor Escort Program Technician (VEP Tech) is a highly skilled individual responsible for providing support and troubleshooting expertise to various stakeholders. The successful candidate in this position will provide diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative support on a daily basis requiring the individual to be: resourceful, able to work autonomously, takes initiative and demonstrates excellent follow-through. The successful VEP Tech will be a team player who exhibits strong interpersonal skills and can manage complex assignments. Duties include but are not limited to the planning and arrangement of escorts for vendors into critical areas within controlled spaces and supporting badging related activities as needed.
In order to access restricted and/or escort-only areas, vendors will require an escort by a corporate associate (with proper levels of access) or a security escort. The VEP Tech will primarily act to resolve vendor escort requests that have been submitted via the client’s WorkFront (WF) platform.
Other Responsibilities include:
· Providing 5-star customer service and administrative support to all stakeholders (through all forms of communication)
· Answering incoming telephone calls and questions and/or directing calls to the appropriate department(s)
· Receiving, processing, and monitoring all projects related to the VEP duties
· WF content knowledge and resources management
· Managing cross-training/cross-coverage (team members are expected to be highly collaborative, flexible, capable, and skilled in order to cover each other’s duties)
· Handling coordination of vendor escort requests (concurrently develops/implements/coordinates/tracks multiple processes and procedures)
· Supporting the updates and improvements of the WF system
· Delivering expected results while demonstrating reliability, accountability and dependability and in all aspects of the position
· General administrative and clerical support
· Must have strong planning and organizational skills and a high degree of attention to details
· Must have a positive attitude and be able to develop strong interpersonal relationships due to cross-functional support
· Must have previous experience in customer service or in an administrative position
· Strong focus on delivering a positive customer experience
· Strong technical aptitude/ability to quickly learn new system(s) and applications, and ability to leverage/apply technology to improve and automate systems and process
· Need to be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
· Must be able to proficiently be able to read, write, and speak clearly in English
· Be able to type at least 35 wpm
· Experience with security access control and badging applications and/or software (Lenel)
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in badging, access control, security operations center, military TOC (or similar)
· Have an Associate’s degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.