Project CoordinatorSecaucus, New Jersey Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-638812
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, project coordination, and implementation duties in support of branch Project Managers and Operations/Installation Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaborative and organizational skills. The Project Coordinator will focus on improving and facilitating work-flow processes in accordance with the company policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform follow up calls with clients, vendors, contractors and regulatory agencies to acquire status information, prompt production of deliverables and obtain approval process status.
- Assist with project related regulatory permitting
- Create purchase order requests and subcontractor work orders
- Audit sales orders and create cost modifications
- Maintain budget tracking information and review reports for accuracy
- Schedule project related and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items (pre-construction meetings and post project walk-throughs)
- Work with project managers to track execution of work plans, tracking deliverable dates and sending reminders to team members and subcontractors as appropriate
- Process shipping and receiving
- Filing and project-related data entry into ERP platform
- Complete Work Order and Subcontractor Forms as needed to support ERP processes
- Assist with proposal process by coordinating with multiple departments to schedule meetings and by organizing proposal documents; create project templates as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment; capable of managing multiple projects, shifting competing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees, vendors, and executive level clients
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to track multiple tasks and projects at one time and prioritize based on constantly evolving needs within the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in project coordination or project management type role is preferred