Intelligence AnalystSouth San Francisco, California Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Morning Req ID: 2021-619764 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess a Valid Guard Card
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
The Intelligence Analyst (IA) is responsible for research and collection of threat information from multiple sources and for processing this into timely, clear, accurate, and actionable intelligence to support investigators engaged in cases involving the falsification and counterfeiting of Clients products and other criminal activity.
- Conduct searches, manipulate and analyze data using a variety of available systems to coordinate investigative efforts.
- Provide strategic analysis of pharmaceutical crime against Clients patients, assets and products.
- Assist asset protection investigations to include review of access control and video surveillance systems.
- Create reports and data visualizations to effectively and concisely communicate trends and targets and to guide decision-making for the Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection Team.
- Responsible for data entry and maintaining, reviewing, and updating databases relating to investigative activities and their relationships through events and time (using Quickbase and Maltego applications).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- One or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner (GCFE)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- Understanding of link analysis and analytical methodologies.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Applicants should be expert and will need to demonstrate experience in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Social Media Monitoring, including: search engines and browsers for research, analysis and monitoring, search operators and databases, advanced search tools and techniques, global searching and translation tools, and logging and recording research.
- Experience in a military/law enforcement/security intelligence/banking/regulatory/commercial intelligence background desirable.