Assistant Enterprise Accounts Portfolio ManagerSterling, Virginia, Reston, Virginia, Centreville, Virginia, Fairfax, Virginia Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1075725
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a skilled security service professional for a leadership opportunity in within our Enterprise Accounts division. This Assistant Enterprise Accounts Portfolio Manager will serve as an internal security operations expert and will focus on the relationship with a client across multiple states. Moreover, the successful candidate will work with the clients’ Corporate Security executives, showcasing and adhering to Allied Universal’s capabilities and strengths while also serving as the liaison with the appropriate branch offices and Corporate support functions. To support and ensure success in this role, we provide a comprehensive, week-long management onboarding course designed to provide best practices, tools and guidance.
- Ensuring contract compliance at all assigned properties. Identify security issues and opportunities and recommend solutions to client’s corporate security team. Responding to critical incidents at client
- Facilitating and provide in-depth client specific training to new on-site Allied Universal Managers
- Creating and delivering annual training programs
- Developing a relationship with local and regional client contacts
- Working with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identifying and presenting industry best practices to all teams in all locations
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Identifying client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measure Allied Universal’s performance of these measurements to ensure acceptable monthly scorecard results
- Ensuring all administrative and operational functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling are accurate, and issues are promptly resolved
- Ability to conduct in-depth audits and analysis of operational and financial controls relating to the account management. Manage and own the accounts receivable process for their customer
- Survey security officers and leaders to gauge workplace satisfaction
This position reports to the Enterprise Accounts Portfolio Manager. The position may require up to 35% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.
*** This role is NOT remote and requires candidate to work daily at client headquarters in Sterling, VA***
- Active participation in industry specific professional organizations such as ASIS.
- Work with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Provide annual business reviews to client contacts.
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Criminal Justice preferred
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Minimum 3 years of security management experience
Pay Rate: $90,000 yr
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.