Executive Protection DriverTown of Exeter, New Hampshire Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1030814
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
The Executive Protection Driver is responsible for the safety and welfare of the principal(s). This includes all aspects of driving and close protection. This role will also be responsible for various house manager duties, such as receiving packages/mail, working with any vendors at residential property, etc. This is a Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm position but hours and days could change and/or vary based on client’s schedule. This is a direct hire opportunity with a client in the Boston area.
- Responsible for client's safety and security while performing duties as an executive security driver.
- Domestic Support in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Infrequent International Support; but when abroad, must partner with local providers
- Advance prep as appropriate
- Liaison with FBO staff at Massachusetts and New Hampshire executive / international airports
- Logistics Responsibilities
- Managing preventive maintenance of all vehicles (4) via vendors
- Managing two residences via vendors
- Administrative Responsibilities:
- As required, facilitate the client's speed of action, freedom of movement to ensure the client is always safe, productive and well informed.
- Any additional duties as prescribed by the client.
- Experience and training in evasive driving from law enforcement, military – or reputable training institution.
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- The ability to obtain required state licensing, certifications and permits as needed.
Benefits and Compensation:
Pay is $100,000 annually
Benefits are offered to full-time employees:
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11677 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.