SOC Security AnalystTown of Norwood, Massachusetts Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-955855
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
The SOC (Security Operations Center) Security Analyst will be assigned to furthering the security mission within the client’s Security Operations Center (SOC) and Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). They will work with the client’s leadership to ensure operational best practice to ensure the physical safety and security of people, buildings, and assets.
Full Time Hours Including Weekends
Pay Rate $24.00 per hour with DailyPay available
Full Time, Excellent Benefits, Career Progression
- Conducting periodic local and out-of-area visits to interact with Watch Officers also supporting as required/time permits.
- Supporting 24x7 watch activities in the Security Operations Center
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Monitoring intelligence traffic utilizing intelligence tools and internal case management software system.
- Collaborating and cross talking daily via phone and electronic mail with internal and external partners to maintain awareness of issues which may be of interest and significance and providing documentation of all activities and communications in the form of a written daily briefing.
- Maintaining situational awareness of world events by monitoring open-source resources and intelligence tool feeds.
- Communicating with industry partners to maintain awareness of issues which may be of interest and significance.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the organization and priorities to effectively identify issues requiring/warranting executive level attention.
- Forwarding intelligence reporting to security leadership. Alerting corporate security leadership to events and reporting of interest.
- Processing high volumes of information and distilling it into a readable daily brief.
- Performing other related duties as agreed to by the parties.
- 3 years of relevant experience on a Watch, or a Security Operations Center is preferred.
- Academic or practical experience with risk intelligence analysis and threat assessments;
- Demonstrated knowledge of international affairs and security environments in overseas environments, with a willingness to develop specialized understanding;
- Proven ability to write effectively and professionally in clear, concise English (American or British);
- Demonstrated proficiency in various Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Excel, Power Point, etc;
- Ability to communicate orally.
- Solid ability to multi-task and manage time;
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail;
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.