CoordinatorPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-902276
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is hiring a Coordinator. This role will comunicate with the client, and security for any needs or concerns.
- Security Services: Add vendors and all guest to building access list; allow access for deliveries to all floors (Staples, UPS, FedEx); escort vendors around floors (Iron Mountain, Ambius, Canteen, BOSS, Air Comfort, Landlord); arrange for employee access/building badge appointments; provide access to offices when occupants are locked out (keys left at home/etc.)
- Office/cube management: Order and install cube and office nameplates for moves and new employees; clean out cubes/offices for moves and new or terminated employees; pack and ship back items to terminated employees; place work orders to clean and disinfect areas that have been vacated
- Facility Services / Facilities Coordinator Support: Key Management support (assisting with offices/furniture log and issue; Janitorial/Building Walk Support; employee Move Support, act as the conduit for all work orders on all floors (onsite upper management requested this some time ago to avoid duplicate work orders and confusion); work order management with the building (adding work orders through their system as they will not accept Corrigo work orders)
- Regional Engagement Activity assistance –: Quarterly events; coordinate with regional property manager, regional security managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years of work experience managing an office in a high-profile business setting
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access)
- High level of attention to detail; observing and reporting repairs and damage
- Interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Five (5) or more years of work experience in a customer service role
Pay rate $28.85/hr
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.