Enterprise Account - Portfolio TrainerPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-616312
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Oversee and manage training program, to include responsibility for measuring portfolio performance as defined in the client contract. Manage portfolio technologies (HELIAUS / D-3) to include; set up, deployment, report deliverables, ordering and maintance tracking. Work closely with VP/GMs, DMs, AM/FOMS, and CVMs to ensure contract compliance. Maintain key programs within the contract to include the safety program, recognition program. Act as a WinTeam expert responsible for instructing new managers on reporting training, seting up compliance and tracking completion, involving all assigned Boeing facilities across the United States.
- Manage portfolio training program, annual training plan, and drill program. Develop annual training plan materials to meet Statement of Work and contractual requirements. Monitor compliance tracker to ensure monthly training plan adherence and ensure security officer completion. Create and maintain a security officer drill program to effectively test and evaluate security officer knowledge of the Standard Operating Procedure Manual (SOPM).
- Develop a portfolio Post Order to ensure standardization and contract compliance. Monitor implementation and development of localized site specific Post Orders and verify accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee contracts technolological implementation of the HELIAUS and D3 systems. Monitor systems effectiveness and provide insight for operational challenges. Plan, coordinate, and oversee operator training and site tour creation. Prepare standardized reports and brief EABT as required.
- Gather, distribute and monitor Safety Program information. Ensure all information is accessable to every security officer and new materials posted monthly.
- Create, distribute and monitor Service Quaility Assurance (SQA) program. Develop training materials to ensure operational success at the sites during SQA audits. Receive and review after action reports from Boeing Enterprise inspectors. Implement corrective actions for any identified deficiencies and oversee actions until completion.
- Develop and manage contracts recognition program. Create program guidelines and ensure security officer and managers submitted meet programs criteria.
- Develop, Coordinate, and implement Edge courses, Boeing specific training courses required per contract.
- Formulate and prepare action plan that ensures required reports and contractual compliance requirements are realistic and achievable.
- Develop, coordinate and support operational and procedural implementation for new services or startups.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, employees and peers within the portfolio. Must have ability to effectively interact with and make recommendations to all levels of Boeing management. Must work effectively with Allied Universal’s Operational staff (District Manager’s, Account Managers, etc.)
- Participate in periodic Boeing working groups to include SOPM re-write team, Radio Duress, and Boeing Control Center operations.
- Other responsibilities as determined by Portfolio VP or EAPM.
Primary Competencies or Non-Negotiables:
- Lead by example
- Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion
- Assume ownership for our company’s success
- Take ownership of issues and proactively find solutions
- Take responsibility and do the right thing
- Project energy and enthusiasm
- You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it
- All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical and professional manner
- All employees are able to professionally perform their duties
- All employees are treated respectfully and managed appropriately
- All training will be completed in a timely manner in accordance with Annual Training Plan
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years industrial security experience or military experience
- 3-5 years operational experience and/or functional experience in security service delivery and account management.
- Working knowledge of industrial security requirements a definite advantage.
- Allied Universal Enterprise Accounts experience
Specific certifications required:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Other requirements or competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly advanced computer skills, ability to use and instruct others in the basic functions of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Manager-level experience with WinTeam.
- Thrive in multi-tasking environment across 4 time zones. Strong time and project management skills required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communications skills that will reach senior leaders with in Boeing and AUS.
- Strong contributor in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently; must be able to shoulder key responsibilities of portfolio team members.
- Ability to travel (approximately 58 locations) without limitations and on short notice.