Financial AnalystPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-834002
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal® is hiring a Finance Support Specialist. The Finance Support Specialist is responsible for Sales and Strategic Operations business analysis, metrics, and reporting, including customer, pipeline, sales team quota attainment, rankings, etc. This role will work with Business Intelligence tools including DOMO to standardize dashboards and reports and will be a key stakeholder in all aspects of sales planning, strategy, insights, trending, and identifying key drivers and opportunities. The company is growing rapidly, and this position requires the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fluid environment including acquisition integrations. This position is a full-time exempt position and reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Develop ongoing periodic and ad hoc reports and analyses supporting Sales and Strategic Operations teams
- Work with corporate and regional leadership and accounting teams to drive strong financial and operational performance, investigate issues, identify opportunities, and develop sales team goals, metrics, and accountability
- Present financials and corresponding operational details to senior leadership team monthly and as needed
- Work with other Finance and Accounting personnel to develop best practices and recommendations for process improvement and data integrity
- Serve as a liaison to newly acquired entities to facilitate the integration of data into consolidated reporting
- Assist with the development of annual plans, financial analysis, and modeling, participating in strategy development, policies, procedures, and monitoring results
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis or other duties as needed by the organization assigned by the Chief Financial Officer / executive team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of business finance or related experience in a quantitatively heavy role
- Cloud-based SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
- Excellent Office 365 products skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to handle pressure with a professional customer service-oriented approach
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage competing deadlines
- Professional, articulate, and able to use excellent independent judgment and discretion
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
- College degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- SalesForce.com and WeSuite experience
- Previous experience with Excel modeling and analytics
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.