National Accounts Portfolio Manager - Project Manager - Nationwide
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
- Full Time
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
ResponsibilitiesNational Accounts Portfolio Manager - Project Manager - Nationwide Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-447816
Allied Universal is currently seeking a skilled Security Service Leader to join the National Accounts Division. The National Accounts Portfolio Manager will serve as an internal security operations expert focusing on the client relationship management across multiple states. The NAPM will work with the clients’ Corporate Security Executives, showcasing and adhering to Allied Universal’s capabilities and strengths while also serving as the liaison with the appropriate branch offices and corporate support functions. This position can be located anywhere nationwide and will report to the Vice President of Operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure contract compliance at all assigned properties. Identify security issues and opportunities and recommend solutions to client’s corporate security team. Respond to critical incidents at client
- Facilitate and provide in-depth client specific training to new on-site Allied Universal Managers. Create and deliver annual training programs
- Develop a relationship with local and regional client contacts. Work with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identify and present industry best practices to all teams in all locations
- Actively participate in industry-specific professional organizations such as but not limited to ASIS
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Identify client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measure Allied Universal’s performance of these measurements to ensure acceptable monthly scorecard results
- Ensure all administrative and operational functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling are accurate, and issues are promptly resolved
- Conduct in-depth audits and analysis of operational and financial controls relating to the account management.
- Manage and own the accounts receivable process for their customer.
- Lead all contract renewal, rebid and rate increase initiatives
- Create and manage to an annual overhead budget. Partner with their customer on their security budget
- Mentor managers within their portfolio to establish a succession plan for their portfolio Survey Security Professionals and leaders to gauge workplace satisfaction
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Criminal Justice plus at least five years of general management experience. Minimum of 5 years of contract or proprietary security services, law enforcement and/or military experience is highly desired. Also, we require the following skills:
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management
- Superior, world-class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries, and presentation materials
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery time-frames
- Participate in industry specific professional organizations such as ASIS
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
- The position requires ~35% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.
What makes a successful Professional Security Officer at Allied Universal?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Trust Worthy
- Team Player
- Quick Thinking
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL. Efficient & Effective, Obsessively Focused on Results, Client Focused, Nimble, Fast and Responsive, United as a Team
- Our shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another, a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our relationships are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Professional Security Officer
"There is a mission, philanthropy, that we stand for… we do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
From the time our Professional Security Guards are hired, Generally, excluding some clients and unions, employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits 1st of month following 60 days of employment. For 401(k) eligibility employees are eligible after 6 months of service.”
Service Anniversary Bonus
401k Retirement Plan
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Recognition & Rewards Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Employee Discount Program
Tuition Discount Program
Training & Career Development Programs