Pega Certified Sr. System Architect (CSSA), New York, New York, Boston, Massachusetts, Atlanta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-607430
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Pega Certified Senior System Architect, to provide new programs, program changes, and problem resolution for IT-related systems critical to core organizational functions. The individual will develop and support business applications supporting Allied Universal and will help define and analyze business requirements for applications. With limited supervision, analyzes and evaluates Allied Universal business problems and devises computer programs and related procedures to process data and resolve problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in product design, systems analysis, and programming activities including:
- Design, implement, test, and integrate Pega applications based on requirement specifications using Pega Dev Studio and Pega App Studio
- Prepare technical design specifications of product case-types, rulesets, classes and workflows based on functional requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for design and use of all solutions
- Perform bug verification, testing, and second level support for assigned products
- Work with business analyst team and/or directly with end users to develop and refine functional requirements for new and existing systems
- Provide maintenance associated with various Allied Universal and third party solutions
- Design, extend, and maintain relational databases according to established standards and procedures
- Prepare feasibility and alternatives analyses, as well as implementation plans
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests including end-user reviews
- Occasional travel and overtime to meet project deadlines
- Participate and contribute as a positive role model to Allied Universal's IT Department and to the organization as a whole
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical relevant field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development is required.
- Pega CSSA certification for Pega platform 8.5 is required.
- Strong knowledge of model-driven, object-oriented programming practices, such as design patterns, UML, and systems architecture.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server platform, including T-SQL, DDL, and DML with functional knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with .NET framework including C# preferred, but not required.
- Experience with system administration and development operations is a plus.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.