Program ManagerPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-639356
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Executive Protection and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of services and processes for the client located in Menlo Park, CA. Open to local and remote candidates with the ability to travel. The PM will have direct communication and interaction with the client in regards to all services and employees on the team.
- Quality control of all services associated with the account.
- Constant innovation to improve all aspects of service delivery to stakeholders.
- Management and supervision of all staff and teams servicing the principal and/or client.
- Operations strategy, procedural development, supervision and enforcement.
- Security operations management supervision and deployment.
- Coordination of priority intelligence requirements to influence and support field operations.
- Ensuring agent and team training requirements are met, to include identification of new training needs and opportunities.
- Record keeping, data management and reporting.
- Development and delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
- Development of job descriptions, coordination with recruiting, interviewing and onboarding.
- Employee performance evaluation, documentation, corrective action plans and as necessary, terminations.
- Billing and invoice supervision.
- Forecasting and budget management.
- Time card, expense and allocation management.
- A minimum of 7 years of full-time executive protection experience in a dynamic program (embedded program experience preferred).
- Relevant security and/or close protection management experience to include government, law enforcement, military and/or private security.
- A deep understanding of protection operations including residential security and executive security driving.
- Flexibility for short notice travel requests, domestic and international.
- Strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence skills.
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- CA Guard Card and ability to obtain any additional certifications or permits needed.
- Advanced medical training is desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is based on experience and is negotiable
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees:
- Free Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11677 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710