Sales Operations ManagerPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-835905
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is looking for a new Sales Operations Manager! This position is responsible for interacting on Sales’ behalf with various related departments including Finance, Shared Services and Human Resources to provide financial and sales trend oversight, including, reporting, data management, and workflows to comply with current sales processes. Also, you will be working closely with the Vice President, Sales Enablement to build and maintain tools, processes, and data that enable an efficient and successful sales organization. This person will have the opportunity to be completely remote and located anywhere in the United States.
- Implements and enforces processes, infrastructure, and tools that enable commercial success, smooth collaboration with adjacent departments, and clear visibility into Sales performance
- Coordinates with VP’s of Sales, Finance, Marketing, and other departments to provide meaningful reporting, metrics, and analyses that deliver key business insights, including providing ad hoc analytical support to the Entire Organization.
- Build and be responsible for annual targets to improve the performance of operational metrics that drive increases in sales
- Prepares forecasting reports and provides analysis using Salesforce historical trends and VPBD input
- Manages and tracks all commission plans, research, and prepare changes to commissions programs to align with company objectives
- Reviews sale input and output documents for accuracy, completeness, and conformity
- Acts as an overall Project Manager for newly designed or re-launched processes
- Facilitates, with Vice President, Sales Enablement, on monthly Executive meetings focusing on the pipeline, sales funnel, and YTD results
- Ensures other Executive dependents are supportive of sales-related functions and are following compliance.
- Manages, tracks, and contributes towards contests, awards and bonus processes for the sales organization
- Manages Salesforce database by monitoring activities entered into the system, creating and running reports and implementing database changes and updates when needed
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- At least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of success: experience with sales/or sales operations, customer operations, or financial analysis is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Working knowledge of basic sales and sales operations principles; including, sales reporting, commissions, standard sales reporting, sales performance analysis, and forecasting
- Highly proficient in using Excel and Access
- Can use Applications (Salesforce, DOMO, Access) to create reporting
- Are driven to build and maintain internal customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Ability to successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate, and able to use independent judgment and discretion
- Proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in the strictest confidence
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.