Senior Business Systems AnalystPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-862611
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Senior Business Systems Analyst (SBSA). The SBSA analyzes business processes and practices, to focus the design and implementation of technology solutions on meeting business initiatives. The SBSA’s analysis provides business requirements and function design documents to ensure that correct business functionality, requirements, and industry standards are addressed within the software applications. The SBSA assists in identifying software and data issues; develops test plans and conducts unit testing; creates, maintains, and disseminates documentation as required; and provides training as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attend and run meetings with end users to gather requirements for existing or new software system applications
- Write specifications/requirements for software applications based on requirements gathered from end users; once a developer has programmed the systems, test the system to ensure the application is functional and meets the requirements set in the specifications
- Review, define, and document new application requirements or modifications and work with development team to design and develop software
- Acquire detailed knowledge of a variety of business applications; integrate, transform, and clean data in preparation for model building
- Conduct research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems and resolve them
- Coordinate and/or perform quality assurance testing; review and analyze performance indicators to identify issues, and work with the software developers to resolve identified issue
- Develop, provide, or coordinate system training and educational materials; ensure current and accurate system documentation
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Information Technology or Systems-related field
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Work history to include demonstration of each of the following:
- High level of computer literacy with business productivity systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple demands for time, energy, and resources
- Ability to author, review and edit business/functional requirements and specifications based on client and internal user interviews and process analysis
- Ability to plan and design testing methods, scenarios, and cases
- Ability to understand concepts governing database structures and the use of reporting/query tools
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.