Senior Financial AnalystPosition Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-592003
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Reviews monthly management reporting packages, KPIs and other materials for accuracy and completeness prior to publication to the CFO and Sponsors.
- Review, verify and owns supporting documentation and Company stats for CEO/CFO/CAO public statement releases to third parties (e.g., Lender, Rating Agency and Roadshow presentations, Sponsor public releases, etc.). Prepare as required, public financial data releases, inclusive of bridging GAAP based results to Debt Covenant/ Management Reporting.
- Optimize the financial analysis and validation of PFAEBITDA addbacks. Work with FP&A to identify and quantify. Work with strategy and operations to gain alignment on addition of new initiatives and monthly reporting results. Ensure timeliness of reporting and the operation of validation controls to align with the financial closing calendar.
- Prepare quarterly Management Discussion & Analysis for inclusion with the Company’s financial statements. Provide meaningful insight of operating results on both a US GAAP and non-GAAP basis.
- Participate in due diligence activities on acquisition targets inclusive of identifying list of potential purchase price/net working capital peg adjustments, integration activities that include identification and alignment of accounting policy differences, account mapping realignment, recommend changes to target monthly close schedule, IT integration initiatives, identification of key target personnel for retention and synergy savings.
- Work with corporate accounting, strategy and operations and M&A teams to report and analyze post-acquisition operating results relative to initial deal models on a monthly basis.
- Support and drive project-based work on initiatives such as the improvement of reporting controls on key metrics, finance transformation through automation and the validation of finance technology implementation.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, investment banking, corporate finance or corporate accounting
- Proven track record of business success, achievement, and promotion
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent grasp of accounting and financial concepts
- Experience working at a PE backed company is a plus
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.