Allied Universal® Event Services is nationally recognized as an industry leading crowd management, event staffing, and consulting company. We provide experienced and trained professionals, managers, and personnel, to every type of venue and event imaginable. Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually. Allied Universal® Event Services is Preferred by Clients. Loved by Guests.™
The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work! We offer regular, overtime, and holiday pay. We also have full-time corporate positions where we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks, and more! We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Service/Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL: Trusted, Reliable, Forward-Thinking, Courageous, Caring, Nimble and Responsive
- We have a shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another and a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Event Crew Member
"We do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
Allied Universal Event Staff can take advantage of great benefits whether they are full-time or part-time.
Full Time Benefits
Holiday Pay &
Part Time Benefits
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Lobby/Receptionist-Temporary Position Type Temporary Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2021-656447 Work Days Available Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is seeking the position of a Security Lobby/Receptionist. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
THIS IS A TEMPORARY LOBBY POSITION.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS.
ENSURING ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE PRESENTED BY EACH PERSON ENTERING FACILTY.
SITTING/STANDING FOR 8 HOURS.
COMPUTER DATA ENTRY
VACCINATION WITH CDC CARD
NO ATTENDANCE/TARDINESS ISSUES
FAILURE TO FOLLOW SITE POLICIES/INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION
As a Security Lobby/Receptionist for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Lobby/Receptionist, you will oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors, and general administrative duties.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required and ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time