Senior Inventory ManagerWest Palm Beach, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-885189
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Senior Manager - Inventory. The person in this role is responsible for leading Deposita day-to-day inventory management services provided to our clients. The inventory management services include leading a team of 8+ associates that are analyzing, ordering, and controlling physical cash at a retail store; making sure the store has the adequate amount of cash. This role is a key influencer in the development and execution of the cash forecasting process and works closely with the product and technology teams in this endeavor.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure Deposita’s inventory management product offering is executed per client’s business rules
- Create and lead a high performing team; conduct performance appraisals, give positive and motivational feedback, discipline, and other personnel actions regarding those under his/her direct supervision
- Actively participate in the inventory management product evolution and enhancements; create a culture of continuous improvement ensuring root causes are identified and fixed
- Identify inadequate or unnecessary manual processes and develop a scalable automated solution
- Identify and be held accountable for key performance metrics
- Ensure clients have the optimal amount of cash in their stores
- Using data driven analytics, identify trends, anomalies, and other events that should be included in Deposita’s forecast activities
- Build relationships with customers and banks and deliver quality service
- Problem solver with the ability to look at and solve issues in new creative ways
- Design and distribute workflow among team members to provide excellent service to customers
- Make determinations about when and how to deliver emergency funds or remove extreme excess funds from a retail location
- Make recommendations about promotions and/or development needs
- Selection, placement, career development of those under his/her direct supervision; selection of personnel to assume increased responsibility
- Implement methods of reducing overtime
- Participate in department expense forecasting and tracking
- Drive business results through managing department expenses while ensuring proper controls are in place
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the retail market
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in predictive analytics, statistics, or other demand planning modeling
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience demonstrating client relationship engagement or customer service skills
- Must be local to Jupiter or driving distance, position is on-site
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.