Phenomenal Careers in Security Technology Services
Allied Universal® Technology Services, is one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Combining leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal® Technology Services Positions include:
- Installation and Service Technicians
- Monitoring Center Agents (MaRC)
- Administrative and Project Coordinators
- Superintendents, Project and Program Managers
- Cad Designers, Engineers and Architects
Adesta, an Allied Universal® company, specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers. Adesta not only offers engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator, we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Adesta Positions include:
- Splicers, Locators and Technicians
- Dispatchers and Coordinators
- Project and Program Managers
- Construction, Maintenance and Engineering Managers
Our full time positions offer on-the-job training, career paths to management and a full range of benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Training & Career Development Programs
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k Plans
- Recognition & Reward Programs
Looking to start a career at Allied Universal?
Click below to explore current job openings and apply for positions online.
Are you currently employed at Allied Universal?
Explore opportunities for advancement here.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. See our EEO/ADA Policy here >